A diving school where you will breathe a lifestyle, where you will be able to learn the techniques that will allow you to enjoy in a safe way, with the best equipment, your new passion. In Pura Vida Lanzarote Diving we invite you to live a few days uniting fun and new learning with the conviction of knowing that when a new experience captivates you, it awakens something inside you that will not stop growing.
Pura Vida Diving Islas Canarias SL
Avenida Islas Canarias 1 CC Punta Limones Local, 33, 35580 Playa Blanca, Las Palmas. See map
DATE OF BIRTH:
Read the following paragraphs carefully. This statement includes a medical questionnaire and risk-taking. If you are a minor, your parent or legal guardian should read this Guide and sign the last sheet.
You will also have to learn important safety rules about how to breathe and equalize when scuba diving, through the teachings of the Professional who accompanies you.
Scuba diving and the use of this type of equipment without proper supervision or instruction can result in serious injury or lethal accidents. Therefore, a qualified instructor should teach you how to use it and monitor your actions constantly. Scuba diving is an exciting and demanding activity. To be able to dive you must not be overweight or in very poor shape. Depending on the conditions, diving can be exhausting.
Your respiratory and circulatory systems should be healthy. All spaces that hold air in the body should also be healthy and function normally. A person with heart problems, a cold or congestion, epilepsy, asthma, a serious medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive.
If you are taking any medication, consult your doctor before participating in this program. The purpose of the medical questionnaire is to find out if you should see a doctor before participating in recreational scuba diving activities. Answering "yes" to one of the questions doesn't have to stop you from scuba diving. It simply means that you have a previous health condition that may affect your safety while diving, so you should seek a doctor's opinion.
Please answer the questions below about your past and present medical history with a "YES" or "NO". If you are not sure, answer "YES". If any of the questions apply to you, we must ask to see a doctor before we can scuba dive.
- Do you currently have an ear infection? _____
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss, or hearing problems?
- Have your ears or sinuses been operated on? _____
- At this time, do you have a cold, congestion, sinusitis, or bronchitis? _____
-Do you have a history of breathing problems, strong allergic reactions to pollen or other pollen, or lung problems? _____
- Have you ever had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or had breast surgery? _____
- Do you currently have asthma or have you ever had emphysema or tuberculosis? _____
- Are you taking any medication that might impair your physical or mental abilities? _____
- Do you have any mental, psychological, or behavioral health problems, or any other health disorder?
nervous system? _____
- Are you pregnant or could you be? _____
- Have you ever had a colostomy (colon surgery)? _____
- Have you ever had heart problems or heart attacks, or had heart or blood vessel surgery? _____
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure or angina pectoris or are you taking medication for
control blood pressure? _____
- Do you have more than 45 years and a family history of heart attacks or strokes? _____
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders? _____
- Do you have a history of diabetes? _____
- Have you ever had seizures, blackouts, fainting spells, seizures, or epilepsy or taken medications to prevent them? _____
- Do you have a history of back, arm, or leg problems from injury, fracture, or surgery? _____
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)? ________
On behalf of the company, we treat the information you provide us with a view to providing you with the service you have requested, and carrying out the invoicing thereof. The data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be passed on to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Pura Vida Diving Islas Canarias SL is processing your personal data and therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
No se encontraron productos que concuerden con la selección.