Enjoy your diving experience (courses, excursions, equipment rental...) with the professionalism that PADI gives us as a 5***** centre.
Our privileged location within the natural park Cabo de Gata -Nijar, places the European diving in another level to submerge you in our crystalline and warm waters full of life, that with its more than 300 days of sun a year reflect the turquoise so characteristic of our coast.
We are waiting for you!
The activities that we develop in Surf Bay are surfing and we complement them with paddle surf and kayak excursions to coves and unique corners of our coast.
Gabriel Lopez Represent SL
Av. Faro Mesa Roldán, 74, 04140 Carboneras, Almería. See map
950 130 650
629 205 080
Required Medical Questionnaire:
The purpose of the medical questionnaire is to find out if you should see a doctor before participating in recreational scuba diving activities. Answering "Yes" to one of the questions does not have to prevent you from diving, it simply means that you have a previous health condition that may affect your safety while diving and therefore you should seek a doctor's opinion. Please answer the questions below about your past and present medical history with a "YES" or "NO".
If any of the questions apply to you (answer YES), we must request that you see a physician before scuba diving and that you provide us with a specific medical certificate for self-contained scuba and bottle diving.
- At this time, do you have an ear infection?
- Do you have a history of ear disease, hearing loss, or balance problems?
- Have your ears or sinuses been operated on?
- At this time, do you have a cold, congestion, sinusitis or bronchitis?
- Do you have a history of breathing problems, strong allergic reactions to pollen or other pollen, or lung problems?
- Have you ever had a collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or had breast surgery?
- Do you have asthma now or have you ever had emphysema or tuberculosis?
- Are you taking any medications that might impair your physical or mental abilities?
- Do you have any mental health, behavioral or psychological problems, or nervous system disorders?
- Are you pregnant or could you be pregnant?
- Have you ever had a colostomy (colon surgery)?
- Have you ever had heart problems or heart attacks, or had heart or blood vessel surgery?
- Do you have a history of high blood pressure or angina, or do you take medicine to control blood pressure?
- Do you have more than 45 years and a family history of heart attacks or strokes?
- Do you have a history of bleeding or other blood disorders?
- Do you have a history of diabetes?
- Have you ever had a stroke, loss of consciousness, fainting, seizures, or epilepsy or taken medication to prevent them?
- Do you have a history of back, arm, or leg problems from injury, fracture, or surgery?
- Do you have a history of fear of closed or open spaces or panic attacks (claustrophobia or agoraphobia)?
No se encontraron productos que concuerden con la selección.