Scuba Diving´s Dives Los Cristianos Beach, Tenerife
If already you have had your first contact with the scuba diving and you want to know the amazing coasts of Tenerife, we offer you the possibility of realizing all the dives that you want in the following zones:
- Cueva de las Morenas – difficult level – 25/30 metres
- El Caracol – easy level – 15/25 metres
- Montaña Amarilla – average level – 15/20 metres
- Salida mañanas : 10:00h
- Salida tardes : 16:00h
- 2 horas aprox - 1,5h de inmersión
- Dificultad fácil - haber realizado un bautizo.
- Dificultad media - Open Water
- Dificultad difícl - Curso Advanced
Donamos el 5% de tu reserva a la reforestación de bosques o la limpieza de plásticos de playas. Tú eliges.
- Scuba diving from our boat or from the beach
- All the scuba diving´s equipment and supplies
- Qualified instructors
- 1 dive: 50€
- 2 dives: 90€
- 3 dives: 120€
- 4 dives: 160€
- Bonus 10 dives : 300€
Tenerife Island is the biggest of the seven islands that compose the Canary Islands archipelago. It has a volcanic origin as in the rest of the islands and an extension of approximately 2034 km2. Tenerife has a desirable weather as it is known as the endless spring island. In the centre of the island the inactive volcano of Teide raises with a height that reaches 3718m it becomes the highest summit in Spain.