Scuba Diving´s Dives Los Cristianos Beach, Tenerife
Desde: 50,00 €
If already you have had your first contact with the scuba diving and you want to know the amazing coasts of Tenerife, we offer you the possibility of realizing all the dives that you want in the following zones:
- Cueva de las Morenas – difficult level – 25/30 metres
- El Caracol – easy level – 15/25 metres
- Montaña Amarilla – average level – 15/20 metres
- 1 dive: 50€
- 2 dives: 90€
- 3 dives: 120€
- 4 dives: 160€
- Bonus 10 dives : 300€
Horario de la Actividad
- Salida mañanas : 10:00h
- Salida tardes : 16:00h
Duración de la actividad
- 2 horas aprox – 1,5h de inmersión
Calle Jesus Dominguez Grillo 38650 Arona, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Requisitos para inmersión
- Dificultad fácil – haber realizado un bautizo.
- Dificultad media – Open Water
- Dificultad difícl – Curso Advanced
Se tendrá que justificar la titulación pertinente para realizar la inmersión.
- Scuba diving from our boat or from the beach
- All the scuba diving´s equipment and supplies
- Qualified instructors
Tenerife Island is the biggest of the seven islands that compose the Canary Islands archipelago. It has a volcanic origin as in the rest of the islands and an extension of approximately 2034 km2. Tenerife has a desirable weather as it is known as the endless spring island. In the centre of the island the inactive volcano of Teide raises with a height that reaches 3718m it becomes the highest summit in Spain.
- MeteoMeteorología local
- Acciones medioambientalesColaboramos con estas acciones medioambientales
This non-profit motive association is dedicated to the promotion and investigation of the marine environment. It counts with young members who have worked for different companies, universities and entities dedicated to the same investigation.
Is an independent Canary Foundation, non-profit motive; focused in the social, labor effective and real insertion of people who suffer social exclusion by developing projects in relation with the environmental protection (especially those allocated to the recovery and waste management).