Yacht getaway + Dinner on the Guadalquivir River, Seville
From: 75,00 €
Dinner on a yacht while sailing through Seville and its spectacular bridges for 2 hours. We offer a tasting menu of 6 typical dishes (3 cold and 3 hot) and drinks included during the service, as well as a dessert and to finish off a glass of cava. We offer leisure rides along the Guadalquivir River aboard a 20 meter yacht equipped to the last detail.
- Dinner (3 cold dishes + 3 hot dishes).
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks until dessert.
- Glass of cava.
- 75 €/each
Seville is the capital of the Andalusia region, in the south of Spain. It is famous for its flamenco dance, particularly in its Triana district. The main iconic sites include the complex of adorned castles of the Alcázar, built during the Moorish Almohad Empire, and the Plaza de los Toros de la Maestranza, from the 18th century. In Seville’s Gothic cathedral is the tomb of Christopher Columbus and a minaret transformed into a bell tower, the Giraldo.
The character of the Guadalquivir has prevailed to this day. Today, it is a river that is enjoyed as few in the world, that is walked as if it were a monumental street, probably the most important street in Seville. More and more visitors come to Seville via the Guadalquivir. You have the opportunity to be one of them, enjoying this yacht ride through its waters.
*The maximum capacity of the yacht is for 12 people.
Description of the Yacht:
The boat has a lounge divided into 2 areas with comfortable seats, air conditioning, heating, piped music, Italian-designed bar, ladies’ bathroom and men’s bathroom, impressive upper terrace with sofas, stern deck, huge bow with seats, professional crew (captain and sailor), led lighting throughout the boat, etc..
Rules of use:
- It is not allowed to enter the boat with heels.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The boat cannot be accessed with food or drink.
- The company reserves the right of admission.
- All minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Underage drinking is not allowed.
- All customers must maintain minimum standards of civility.
- Assortment of Iberian products: ham, loin, chorizo and sausage.
- Assorted cheeses (paprika, cured, cheddar, spicy, red wine, chocolate and orange).
- Salmorejo with quail egg and ham cubes.
- Spanish omelette with onion.
- Cod in piquillo sauce.
- Sirloin with whiskey.
- Cheese flan with cream.
- Glass of cava.
*Includes: Unlimited drinks up to dessert (water, soft drinks, beer with and without alcohol, rebujito, chamomile, white wine and red wine).