Winter journey from the North to the South of Veleta and Mulhacen, Sierra Nevada, Granada
For two whole days you will experience a closer approach to alpinism thanks to this journey that will take you from the North to the South of this mountain range and the ascents to the peaks of Veleta and Mulhacen.
What does it include?
- Mountain guide for two days
- Improving techniques on snow
- Civil liability and assistance insurance
- Equipment: crampons, ice axes or snow rackets (they will be required depending on to the conditions)
- Board accommodation in a shelter: dinner, sleeping and breakfast (2 days)
- 223,85 €/each.
Going deep into the heart of Sierra Nevada means the beginning of a pleasant and remarkable adventure. This natural space has privileged and beautiful spots, flora and fauna of big interest and a rich social and cultural heritage.
During this journey you will discover the national park of Sierra Nevada in all its glory, its winter image, geomorphology and glacial landform. You will also know the history and culture of the Alpujarra district, alway bearing in mind the development of the improving techniques in winter high mountain such as the use of rackets, crampons and ice axes.