Winter climb to the peak of Mulhacen, Sierra Nevada, Granada
From: 175,45 €
Thanks to this winter climb to the peak of Mulhacen you will go deep into the world of alpinism for two days, while being in the highest peak of the Spanish peninsula.
- Mountain guide for 2 days
- Improving techniques on snow
- Civil liability and assistance insurance
- Equipment: crampons, ice axes or snowshoes (they will be required depending on to the conditions)
- Board accommodation in a shelter: dinner, sleeping and breakfast
- 175,45 €/person
Going deep into the heart of Sierra Nevada means the beginning of a pleasant and remarkable adventure. This natural space has privileged and beautiful spots, flora and fauna of big interest and a rich social and cultural heritage.
During this journey you will discover the national park of Sierra Nevada in all its glory, its winter image, geomorphology and glacial landform. You will also know the history and culture of the Alpujarra district, alway bearing in mind the development of the improving techniques in winter high mountain such as the use of snowshoes, crampons and ice axes.
Itinerary of the activity:
- Capileira or Trevélez.
- Poqueira Refuge (2.500 m.a.).
- Accommodation, dinner and breakfast at the refuge.
- Poqueira Shelter.
- Alto del Chorrillo or Laguna de la Caldera.
- Mulhacén and descent to Capileira or Trevélez.