Wine Tour at Centenary Llopart Winery, Barcelona
From: 59,00 €
On this half-day excursion you will enjoy an exclusive visit to the oldest and most spectacular Llopart wine boutique and wine cellar. An expert guide in the matter will offer us a guided tour, in which we will visit the vineyards, the old winery, the modern winery and the family farmhouse, where we will enjoy a tasting of two olive oils. We will continue visiting the facilities where all the production of Llopart takes place. Then we can enjoy a wine and a sparkling wine tasting, along with a brunch of typical local products, including bread spread with tomato, sausages and cheeses.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Bilingual guide.
- Guided tour and commented tasting of one wine, two sparkling wines and two olive oils.
- Brunch of local products in the ExVite tasting room of Llopart sparkling wine including bread topped with tomato, cold meats and cheese.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Adults: 59 €/each
You will enjoy an exclusive visit to the oldest and the most spectacular, wine and sparkling wine cellar at the Llopart winery. There you will learn more about the production of wine, sparkling wine and olive oil. Do not miss this one unique experience.
The personalized visit in the winery will allow you to discover the secrets of wine making, from the grape harvest to your benefit. Continuing with the elaboration of the sparkling wine and finally knowing a bit more about the production of olive oil.
During the Tour you will have the privilege of to explore the private country house of the Llopart family, inherited by Bernardus Leopardi in the XIV Century. We will get into the small cellar in the house basement where, in 1887, the first bottle of Llopart sparkling wine was produced. In this charming old winery you will experience a trip to the past with the tasting of their most emblematic and exclusive sparkling wine: Original Gran Reserva 1887.
The experience will continue by visiting one of their oldest vineyards: “La vinya de Paulino” with vines that are more than 75 years old. The tour continues to the current facilities where all products of Llopart´s range of sparkling wines is produced nowadays. Once we get to their ExVite tasting room, you will have the chance to enjoy three more tastings: one wine, two olive oils and one of their sparkling wines Gran Reserva. These drinks will be served with a brunch of local products including “pa amb tomàquet”, cold meats and cheese.
- Failure to show up at check-in may result in the loss of the tour.
- In case of food intolerance, please let us know at the time of booking and wait for confirmation. If you are not notified in advance, the company will not be responsible for serving you an alternative menu.
- You must be 18 years old and present a valid ID to consume alcohol.
- The duration of the tour includes the time of the transfers.
- Children under the age of 11 are not allowed.
- Please present the voucher at the office counter at least 15 minutes before the departure of the tour. E-voucher accepted.