Whales watching and Mogan Market Tour in Gran Canaria
From: 39,00 €
This experience will begin with a visit to the famous Mogan´s market in Gran Canaria where you will be able to see different artisan stalls. Afterwards you will be taken by bus to the Mogan wharf where the TaxiBoat will set sail for whale watching. Do not miss this experience if you are an animal lover.
- 2.5 hour boat trip in Gran Canaria.
- Speed of 35 knots and WC on board.
- Market visit of Mogan.
- Opportunity to observe marine life and enjoy a swim in the sea.
- An exclusive look at local environmental initiatives.
- Live professional narration on the marine life of our expert captains.
- Views of the famous coast of Gran Canaria.
- Transfer from your hotel in San Agustín, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas and Meloneras.
*It is recommended to bring a cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and swimsuits. And, of course, a good mood.
- Adults: 39 €/person
- Children (2-11 y.o.): 29 €/person
- Infants (0-1 y.o.): Free
In Gran Canaria you will be able to check the intelligence of the dolphins, a fact that can be observed in this area.
Gran Canaria has a large population of cetaceans in its seas. The dolphins, allow themselves the luxury of dedicating their time to enjoying themselves, have a great time in the south of the island. In calm seas, oxygenated by the fresh trade winds of the north, which turn out to be a perfect habitat for these animals.
If you love whales, dolphins, the sea and beaches come aboard for an impressive experience in the open ocean. You will accelerate us towards the sea in our large and comfortable Taxiboat Quer 40 which has capacity for 32 people and spends about two and a half hours enjoying the southern Atlantic of Gran Canaria with breathtaking views over the sea and the blue coast.
*You must arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts at the meeting point. Please don’t forget to bring your ticket or ID.