Whales Watching and Güii Güii Beach Tour in Gran Canaria
From: 49,00 €
This experience will begin by leaving Puerto Rico in search of dolphins and whales in the high seas, you will be able to observe their behavior in freedom and the interaction they have with us. Afterwards you will go to Güii Güii beach while enjoying the marvelous coasts of Gran Canaria and you will be able to take a bath, walk or snorkel on this beach.
- Boat trip of 3,5 hours in Gran Canaria.
- Speed of 35 knots and WC on board.
- Opportunity to observe marine life and enjoy a swim.
- An exclusive look at local environmental initiatives.
- Live professional narration on the marine life of our expert captains.
- Views of the famous coast of Gran Canaria.
- Impressive landscapes and panoramic views.
- This excursion includes transfer from your hotel in San Agustín, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas and Meloneras.
- If you choose the option with lunch: Typical Spanish food, fruit, water and soft drinks.
- Adults: 49 €/person
- Children (2-11 y.o.): 34 €/person
Option with lunch:
- Adults: 59 €/person
- Children (2-11 y.o.): 41 €/person
Live the magical experience of enjoying dolphins in their natural environment, jumping or hunting, playing with the waves produced by our boat. After enjoying the open sea in search of dolphins and whales, you go to the wildest beach of Gran Canaria: Güii Güii to have a bath and free time with a snack and drinks on board. After this refreshing ride, you will leave along the coast with breathtaking panoramic views directly to Puerto Rico.
*The two options include watching whales and passing by the coasts of Gran Canaria with a swim in Güii Güii beach.
Itinerary basic option:
You will head from Puerto Rico directly to the high seas to look for dolphins and whales. Then you will go along the coast to one of the wonderful beaches of Gran Canaria where we have a bath. After this refreshing walk you return directly to Puerto Rico. On land you go to the buggies to experience the wonderful sensation of driving off the road, enjoying the adventure of driving fun through the mountains in the south of Gran Canaria.
Itinerary option with lunch:
You disembark at Güii Güii Beach, a wonderful virgin and wild beach where you will eat a rich menu and enjoy a few hours of beach snorkeling in its wonderful waters, sunbathe or walk along this wonderful beach.
Discover the wildest and most unspoilt area of Gran Canaria with all the comfort and professional work of a group of local guides and sailors who will make your experience unforgettable.
In Güii Güii there is no wharf and you have to swim or walk in the water to get to the beach.
The tour does not allow babies and children under 6 years of age.
The tour is not suitable for people over 70 years of age.