Whale Watching Tour Gran Canaria
From: 30,00 €
You will enjoy whale watching in the TaxiBoat, a large, powerful boat with capacity for 32 people. It is an unforgettable experience for animal lovers in which you will be able to observe these cetaceans in their natural habitat, their behavior and the interaction that they have with us.
- 2.5 hour boat trip in Gran Canaria.
- Speed of 35 knots and WC on board.
- Opportunity to observe whales, dolphins and enjoy a swim in the sea in front of the coast. An exclusive look at local environmental initiatives.
- Live professional narration about the seafaring life of our expert captains.
- Views of the famous coast of Gran Canaria.
- Transfer from your hotel in San Agustín, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas and Meloneras.
*It is recommended to bring a cap, sunglasses, sunscreen and swimsuits. And, of course, a good mood.
- Adults: 30 €/person
- Children (2-11 y.o.): 20 €/person
- Infants (0-2 y.o.): Free
In Gran Canaria you will be able to check the intelligence of the dolphins, a fact that can be observed in this area.
Gran Canaria has a large population of cetaceans in its seas. The dolphins, allow themselves the luxury of dedicating their time to enjoying themselves, have a great time in the south of the island. In calm seas, oxygenated by the fresh trade winds of the north, which turn out to be a perfect habitat for these animals.
If you love whales, dolphins, the sea and beaches come aboard for an impressive experience in the open ocean. You will accelerate us towards the sea in our large and comfortable Taxiboat Quer 40 which has capacity for 32 people and spends about two and a half hours enjoying the southern Atlantic of Gran Canaria with breathtaking views over the sea and the blue coast.
*You must arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the tour at the meeting point. Please don’t forget to bring your ticket or ID.