Whale watching in the Bay of Gibraltar from Costa del Sol, Malaga
From: 53,00 €
Did you know that three different species of dolphins live in the bay of Gibraltar? We recommend that you choose this option if you visit Gibraltar. There are no words to describe the feeling of happiness we experience when we see these wonderful creatures in total freedom in their natural environment. Afterwards you can enjoy some free time to shop on Calle Real, Gibraltar’s most popular and characteristic shopping street.
- Transport by Air-Conditioned motor-coach.
- Multilingual escort guide.
- Local guide.
- Saint Michael Caves entrance fee.
- Free time for shopping.
- Meals, beverages or other unspecified services.
- Adults: 53 €/each
- Children (4-11 years): 39,75 €/each
- Infants (0-3 years): 26,50 €/each
Come with us and spend a different day at Gibraltar. We will start our day trip to Gibraltar from the Costa del Sol with a sightseeing tour. See the port of Gibraltar, the walled inner city, Europa Point and St Michael’s Cave.
Then we will go up to the famous Rock of Gibraltar. From the top, you will contemplate amazing views of the Mediterranean, Spain and Morocco. And, of course, you will meet the semi-wild macaque monkeys, popularly known as Barbary apes. Legend says that the British won’t leave Gibraltar until the monkeys have left.
We will give you also some free time for lunch and for shopping on Main Street, where prices are tax-free. Buy at good prices sunglasses, cigarettes, jewellery, watches, porcelain, perfumes, designer clothes and unique handicraft.
Finally, we will go back to your original pick up point in the Costa del Sol with your bags full, enjoying the views of the Moroccan coastline across the Mediterranean.
- Málaga at 07:00 am : Avenida de Andalucía s/n. Parada de bus nº11, frente a Caixa Bank. See map
- Torremolinos at 07:20 am : Hotel Natali, calle Hoyo nº28. See map
- Fuengirola at 08:15 am : Hotel El Puerto, Paseo Marítimo nº32. See map
- Marbella at 08:55 am : Hotel San Cristóbal, Av. Ramón y Cajal, nº3. See map
- Estepona at 09:20 am : Parada de bus McDonalds, Av. litoral nº4. See map