VIP Tour Sagrada Familia & Torre Bellesguard with Optional Brunch, Barcelona
From: 75,00 €
With this tour you can enjoy in a exclusive way the Gaudi’s work. Although it’s still under construction, the Sagrada Familia is one of the emblems of Barcelona and attracts millions of visitors every year. We will visit its impressive interior, extremely rich in symbolism and thanks to the explanations of our guides, you will discover how Gaudí was inspired by nature. Then we will go to the Torre Bellesguard, where you will enjoy the guided tour of this house surrounded by gardens and with splendid views of Barcelona, everything without crowds! After the visit you can enjoy a optional brunch.
- Air conditioned bus.
- English guide all the tour.
- Fast Track entrance fee and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia.
- Entrance and guided visit to Gaudí’s Torre Bellesguard.
- If you chose the option with Brunch at Torre Bellesguard, it is composed by:
- Selection of local cheeses (cow, sheep and goat), paired with a cup of white wine “Jardins de Peralada”.
- Selection of Catalan cold meats (“jamón”, “fuet” and “butifarra”), paired with a cup of red wine”Jardins de Peralada”.
- “Catalan cream” or melt chocolate with typical sweet “carquinyolis”, paired with a cup of sweet wine “Cresta Azul”.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Adults: 95 €/each
- Children (4-10 y.o.): 50 €/each
- Infants (0-3 y.o.): Free
- Adults: 75 €/each
- Children (4-10 y.o.): 39 €/each
- Infants (0-3 y.o.): Free
Early privileged visit to the Basilica and expiatory Temple of la Sagrada Familia followed by an unforgettable visit with brunch to the Gaudi’s hidden work “Torre Bellesguard”. On one hand la Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. First of all we will visit its astonishing interior extremely rich in symbolism, and with our guide you will discover how Gaudí got most of his inspiration from nature, considered by the architect the God’s masterpiece. As a result the building is a perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. On the other hand Torre Bellesguard is an undiscovered Gaudí building in the exclusive upper part of Barcelona, near Tibidabo Mountain.
Torre Bellesguard is one of the most unknown buildings from Gaudí, also for local people! Was built between 1900 and 1909 following a rectilinear patron, something very unusual in his works. Gaudí got his inspiration from the medieval castle of Martin I the Humane, the last king of the Hause of Barcelona, who lived in Bellesguard till his dead, in 1410. That’s the reason why Gaudí uses medieval elements from the Gothic style mixed with modernist elements. You will enjoy the guided tour of this building surrounded by gardens with spectacular views of Barcelona and, with no queues! At the end of the visit you will have free time to enjoy the place by yourself. For those who choose the brunch option, a delicious brunch paired with wines will be served on the porch or at the beautiful surrounding gardens. Later we will take you back to the city center, near Plaça Catalunya.
- This is a monolingual tour.
- As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. Also Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities.
- For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- Please be aware that the tour included walking, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Please remember to request a change in the usual menu due to food intolerances or other reason when making your reservation and wait for the answer. If you do not notify us in advance, the company is not responsible for not being able to serve you an alternative menu.
- Print your voucher and show it at time of check in. E-voucher accepted.