Tuscany in a day: Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa with lunch and wine tasting
Discover the beauty of Tuscany and visit its medieval cities and towns on a guided excursion from Florence. You’ll explore the World Heritage Site of San Gimignano, Pisa, and Siena and you’ll have the chance to enjoy local foods and wines.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- Travel by GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual tour leader
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Wine tasting
- Guided tour of Siena
- Self-guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Adults: 76 €
- Students under 26 years old: 66 €
Would you like to see one of the greatest and most beautiful areas in Tuscany in one memorable day? Join our tour and spend a magical day, made even more delightful by a traditional Tuscan lunch. The excursion begins with a visit to Siena, the city of the Palio Horse Race. Here our official guides will give you a taste of the best monuments and buildings of Siena. You will visit Piazza del Campo (where the Palio di Siena horse race is held), and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral. After some free time you will visit a winery located midway between Siena and San Gimignano. Spend your lunch time in a winery-restaurant, where we will enjoy a wine tasting of renowned local wines. The lunch consists of typical products: Starter with bruschetta, salami and fresh cheese, as first course tagliatelle with ragù sauce (upon request with tomato) and at the end a typical dessert (wine and water included). After lunch, the tour will continue with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid Medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here make the most of your free time, visiting Piazza della Cisterna, Piazza del Duomo, try the world famous Gelato, and take stunning pictures in its medieval roads with unique scenery. Then, following the panoramic roads of the Chianti region, we will get to Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. After some free time, you will be driven back to Florence where the tour will end.
- At lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request. Please also specify any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always do all the tour stops.
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not included, clients can enter at their own expenses and depending on Cathedral opening times. Please note that will not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays and during special event opening times can change.