The Flavors Of The Campania: Wine Tasting & Lunch from Naples
From: 85,00 €
Guided tour of the vineyards on the slopes of Vesuvius, lunch and tasting of Campania wines. Stroll through the vineyards and learn about the wine-making process, then sit down for a leisurely lunch accompanied by a tasting. A perfect activity to get into the wine and gastronomic culture of Italy.
- R/T transfer
- Tour assistance
- Mediterranean lunch accompanied by Falanghina, Lacryma Christi, Aglianico and many other wines
- Adults: 85 €/each
*Children under 3 years old will only have to pay for food and tickets.
From the sunny ridges of Vesuvius to the Phlegraean Fields, they climb up the Lattari Mountains and reach the Sorrentine Peninsula, touching the islands of Ischia and Capri with terraced vineyards overlooking the sea. There are five DOCs (Campi Flegrei, Vesuvio, Penisola Sorrentina, Ischia, Capri) and lead wine tourists among ancient history and enchanting landscapes.
The culture of wine is mixed with legendary places such as the cave of the Sibilla Cumana and the Lake of Averno, the vine alternates with thermal baths, woods, oases of the WWF, amphitheaters, archaeological parks in the whole area of the Phlegraean Fields. The volcanic soils of Vesuvius nourish the Lacyma Christi vines, one of the most famous wines in the world.
This itinerary, entirely dedicated to Naples and its splendid province, leads us to discover one of the Italian metropolises and small towns in the shadow of Vesuvius. Great wines, breathtaking views of the Gulf of Naples, gastronomy, history and culture. Afterwards, Mediterranean lunch accompanied by Falanghina, Lacryma Christi, Aglianico and many other wines.
- Details and information regarding local operator will be provided on your confirmation Voucher.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children up to 3 years old are complimentary (no lunch and tickets included)
- Time indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, ect