Tandem Skydive in Madrid
From: 275,00 €
A tandem parachute jump, is perfect for those with no previous experience. With only a previous briefing before the jump, you are ready to take that leap of faith! Is the quickest and easiest way to make a jump, since the control does not depend on the participant, but is the instructor, with many jumps behind him, who handles everything. You only have to enjoy the free-fall! Tandem Skydive in Madrid.
- Training previous the jump.
- All equipment necessary.
- 15 min flight in our powerful airplanes.
- Jump from 4.000m.
- 50 seconds aprox of free-fall.
- With option to video or photo session of the jump.
- Tandem Jump 4.000m: 275 €/person.
- IMPORTANT! Bring comfortable clothes: shorts, short sleeve t-shirt if it’s hot, long sleeve t-shirt, fleece lining, gloves and long trousers in winter and sports shoes.
- For your security, we recommend a good sleeping the night before the activity and not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Eating is advisable but not over-eating.
- Please, be on time. If by any chance you will arrive late, please contact the centre. The activity usually last 2 hours but we may have external setbacks. Plan your jump as a full-day activity.
- This activity is subjected to weather conditions, the schedule may vary.
- Minutes before boarding, the instructor will equip you with vest, safety harness and googles and a briefing with all the necessary indications for a parachute jump.
Requirements to undertake the activity
- Under aged mut be accompanied by their parents or legal guardian: paternal/maternal or legal guardian on-site authorisation and DNI or Passport of the minor child is required.
- Weight under 100kg: for security reasons people over 100kg of weight cannot jump. In some cases, the instructor may evaluate and decide.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol.