Tandem Skydive Gran Canaria
From: 250,00 €
Skydiving is an experience that almost everyone wants to feel at least once in a lifetime. The key is in the Tandem modality, where the tandem student will jump attached with a harness to the skydiving instructor, who is the one who directs the jump, being able to feel the amazing experience of free fall.
- 30 minutes of pre-jump instruction.
- Secure anchorage to your instructor, who carries equipment designed for two people.
- Highly qualified instructors responsible for the technical part.
- Tandem jump: 250 €/each.
- Tandem jump for 2 or more jumpers: 225 €/each.
Package of repotaje:
- Photo/Video report (to choose between one or the other): 107 €/each.
- Photo and Video report (videos and 100-200 photos): 160,50 €/each.
The jumps are performed by a highly qualified and experienced instructor, who will carry two parachutes (the main one and the emergency one). They will give you a theoretical introduction and a previous practice in the plane before the take-off, and then fly approximately 20 minutes seeing the beautiful landscapes of the Canary Islands at more than 3000m altitude.
You will have a free fall of about 40 seconds, and a parachute flight of about 7 minutes.
If strong emotions and adrenaline are your thing, don’t hesitate to live a unique experience!
Information about jumping
- Height of the jump between 3000 and 3500 meters.
- Weight limit of 90 kg.
- For minors it is necessary parental permission with appearance in the center.
- Flight time: 15-20 minutes.
- Free fall time: 30-40 seconds.
- Parachute flight time: 5-7 minutes.
- Tandem participants must sign a release form before jumping, stating that they are physically fit to perform the activity.