Survival course in Canal de Navarrés, Valencia
This course will teach you different ancient survival techniques in nature. Along with professional instructors so you have the best time!
With every booking Xmigrations cleans 1kg of plastics from the beaches or plants a tree. You choose.
What does it include?
- Specialized guide.
- All material required.
- 12-hour course: 55 €/ each
- 48-hour course: 135 €/ each
This formative course is a non-stop activity. In the base, there will be practical workshops that will guide the routes.
Goals of the course are:
- Learning ancient ways of living.
- Meeting and optimizing equipment and materials.
- Recognizing signs, traces in nature.
- Acquiring emergency skills.
- Basic camping techniques.
Methodology of the course is highly practical. First theoretical explanations, then practising in nature.
*Convenient to bring boots, mountain material, sun cream, water, and some food).
*Maximum 12 people (1 instructor per 6 participants).