San Francisco Grand City Tour, California
From: 52,00 €
The Grand City Tour is a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
- Narrated bus tour of San Francisco.
- Stops with Photo opportunities at: Twin Peaks, Land’s End Ocean Beach & Golden Gate Bridge.
- Comfortable air-conditioned buses with free Wi-Fi Buses.
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco hotels (if confirmed with reservations).
- Gratuities (optional).
- Adults: 52 €/each
- Children (5-11 y.o.): 29 €/each
- Infants (0-4 y.o.): Free
Enjoy an approximately four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
Tour the city from the Bay to the Ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Opt to upgrade your tour to include a bay cruise or a visit to the Aquarium of the Bay to complete your panorama of San Francisco from land and sea!
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
End the tour back at San Francisco’s beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay on this comprehensive half-day guided tour.
- Bring your paper or electronic voucher with you on the day of your tour to be redeemed upon pickup or check in at one of our tour offices.