San Francisco City Tour & Helicopter
From: 218,00 €
Explore San Francisco like never before with views of the city from land and air with amazing photo opportunities! You will see the city in the most unique way with the spectacular combo tour. Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco. At each stop, you’ll have the chance to get off the bus and see the Super Sights. Along the way, your fully narrated tour will show you San Francisco like you’ve never seen it before!
- Narrated bus tour of San Francisco.
- Stops with Photo opportunities at: Twin Peaks, Land’s End Ocean Beach & Golden Gate Bridge.
- Helicopter ride above San Francisco.
- Transportation to Heli-Pad.
- Hotel Pick-up from select San Francisco Hotels (only with confirmation from Gray Line reservations, AM tour only).
- Gratuities (optional).
- Adults: 218 €/each
- Children (5-11 y.o.): 165 €/each
- Infants (0-4 y.o.): Free
Tour the city from the bay to the ocean, with photo stops at key locations. Enjoy great views and visit famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge. Stopping at Twin Peaks will give you a breathtaking 360-degree view of the city from 1000 feet above sea level. Opt to upgrade your tour to include a bay cruise or a visit to the Aquarium of the Bay to complete your panorama of San Francisco from land and sea!
Traveling through the Golden Gate Park, we’ll point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and ride past windmills overlooking the Pacific. Learn about San Francisco’s early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast. Then, see San Francisco’s iconic Victorian Homes as we take you through the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood.
Next, you’ll see San Francisco from the air! Awe-inspiring views of the most beautiful city in the world are made possible with this 20 minutes helicopter ride. We’ve combined these helicopter tours with our other great San Francisco Bay Area tours, so you can see Northern California from above and on the ground.
Board a Bell Jet helicopter for your exciting adventure above San Francisco. Musical background, choreographed to your flight, accompanies spontaneous narration by your professionally trained pilot. Take in the renowned hills of San Francisco and the striking cityscape like few ever can.
In the distance, you’ll see the surrounding Bay Area communities stretching as far as the eye can see and famous landmarks, including Alcatraz Island & the spectacular bridges spanning the Bay from a whole new perspective.
- The San Francisco Helicopter tour requires all passengers to provide their weight to confirm seating in the helicopter. Please contact us upon booking to provide us this information.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available for select San Francisco hotels with confirmation from our reservations staff.
- Please contact the activity company 72 hours before the tour date to confirm your exact departure or pick up time at the hotel.