Sailboat rental in La Manga, Murcia
From: 200,00 €
This summer you can relax and enjoy this sailboat with your friends. Spend the day sailing in Mar Menor or Cabo de Palos. Have a quick dip and get a tan before lunch. This sailboat has a capacity of 7 people + captain. It is 11m long.
It has a spacious living room, 3 double beds, 2 sofa-beds, toilet and an excellent deck’s distribution. You can count on all the extras: music devices, shower, hot water, kitchen and oven, refrigerator and a cool-box.
- Drink and food not included. You might want to bring your own food if you don’t book the catering service.
- Cleaning service in the end.
- Two-seater kayak.
- Outboard dinghy.
- Extra people:
- Half day departure: 20 €/person
- Departure full day: 30 €/person
Low season (October-April)
- Sailboat rental 4 hours 150€
- Sailboat rental 6 hours 200€
- Sailboat rental 8 hours (full day) 250€
- Sailboat rental sunset + spend the night (anchor dropped) 300€
- Sailboat rental 2 days 550€
Medium season (May, September and Easter)
- Sailboat rental 2 hours 150€
- Sailboat rental 4 hours 200€
- Sailboat rental 6 hours 250€
- Sailboat rental 8 hours (full day) 300€
- Sailboat rental sunset + spend the night (anchor dropped) 400€
- Sailboat rental 2 days 700€
High season 1 (June)
- Sailboat rental 2 hours 175€
- Sailboat rental 4 hours 250€
- Sailboat rental 6 hours 300€
- Sailboat rental 8 hours (full day) 350€
- Sailboat rental sunset + spend the night (anchor dropped) 500€
- Sailboat rental 24 hours 450 €
- Sailboat rental 2 days 800€
High season 2 (July and August)
- Sailboat rental 2 hours 200€
- Sailboat rental 4 hours 300€
- Sailboat rental 6 hours 400€
- Sailboat rental 8 hours (full day) 500€
- Sailboat rental sunset + spend the night (anchor dropped) 550€
- Sailboat rental 24 hours 700€
- Sailboat rental 2 days 1000€
We have many activities to keep the family entertained! Choose the trip your want and get it tailor-made. Our sailboat is also available for a sunset trip rental. This trip is perfect for romantic couples, families or friends.
The trip will start at 07:00 PM to see the sunset, and then you can spend the night in the boat. You will have breakfast in the deck the next day! The trip ends at 10:00h. A great experience!
During the route you will see the local fauna species: seahorses in the Mar Menor, dolphins in the Mediterranean and birds in Isla Grosa and Farallón.
What you need to bring:
- A lot of sun cream protection.
- Raincoat or jacket in case it gets windy or colder.
- Flippers and diving mask.
Activity starts at different hours depending on the hours you choose:
- 2 hours trip: 10:00h to 12:00h | 12:00h to 14:00h | 17:00h to 19:00h
- 4 hours trip: 10:00h to 14:00h | 17:00h to 21:00h (sunset)
- 6 hours trip: 10:00h to 16:00h | 15:00h to 21:00h (sunset)
- 8 hours trip: 12:00h to 20:00h
- Full day trip + sleeping aboard: 10:00h to 10:00h (next day)
- Sunset + dinner + night aboard: 19:00h to 11:00h (next day)
Murcia is on the Mediterranean coast. The river Segura makes a way, sculpting unique landscapes. With subtropical Mediterranean weather that provides 300 sunny days a year, the summers are spectacular, and winters, quite soft.
Diversity and variety can be seen from the different cultural traditions to the amazing nature prosperity.