Pyrenees-Vall de Núria Full Day Tour from Barcelona
From: 74,00 €
On this full day excursion we bring you the magic of the Pyrenees. A breathtaking mountain landscape where we will discover the dreamiest scenarios: high peaks, leafy valleys, streams of crystal clear water … During the tour we will also discover Romanesque monasteries like Ripoll, of which we will visit the interior. We will take the cog railway to access the Nuria Valley, visit the Sanctuary and enjoy a tasting of local products. The tour offers discounts for numerous activities for the whole family.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Assistant on board.
- Radio guide system.
- Santa María de Ripoll monastery guided tour.
- Tickets rack railway and cable car tickets.
- Introductory guided tour at Vall de Núria.
- Tasting local products.
- Discounts on numerous activities.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Other services not specified.
- Complementary activities in Vall de Nùria.
- Adults: 74 €/each
- Children (0-7 y.o.): Free
In this tour you will thoroughly enjoy a full day around high mountains. In just two hours we will arrive in a radically different environment: from the urban bustle to the more comforting peacefulness of the mountain landscape.
We will discover dreamy sceneries: high peaks, lush valleys, crystal clear streams, capriciously rugged rocks, and captivating villages. The Pyrenees still represent nature in its pure state. Even with the construction of new residences the rustic ambiance of the stony houses with slate roofs has been preserved. In the Pyrenees will surprise you with not only its bucolic landscapes and charming villages, but also with an important artistic heritage. The Romanesque churches and monasteries spread around small towns and valleys are unique and are worthy of a visit.
The great outdoors and cultural riches come together in the Vall de Núria with a visit to the Sanctuary of the Virgin Núria and numerous activities for the whole family. We’ll go up on the rack railway, the only way to access the Núria Valley where a world of excitement awaits you.
- Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- There is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please note that the tour includes several walking tours, we suggest that you wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
- This tour is bilingual.