Powered Paragliding in Ronda, Málaga
From: 55,00 €
Powered paragliding also known as paramotor, is a modality of paragliding but powered by a motor on your back. This modality adapts perfectly to any conditions as no high-speed winds are needed nor high elevations. Once in the flight you will admire the emblematic bridge of Ronda and the Tajo River. Powered paragliding in Ronda, Málaga. Try this experience!
- Transport from meeting point to flying spot
- All equipment necessary
- Civil liability insurance
- Qualified instructor with perfect knowlage of the area.
- Cheap: 55 €/person
- Standard: 90 €/person
- Full: 120 €/person (including photos and video session)
- After a briefing of the activity, we will lift on the paraglide, start engines, inflate the parachute and run your feet until we take-off and start flying.
- Once in the flight, we will get hight and get started with our touristic tour over the emblematic bridge of Ronda and the Tajo River.
- Flying spot, time and meeting point will be specified depending on weather conditions. We will communicate the previous information in 24 to 48 hours in advance having open the possibility of modification to guarantee your safety if conditions are not suitable.
- In case of cancellation, we will arrange the activity for another day.
- Weight range between 35 kg up to 130kg.
- Málaga: (Teba, Ronda, Cañete Real y Álora).
- Granada: (Loja, La Herradura).
- Sevilla: (Montellano).
- Cádiz: (Algodonales, El Bosque, Conil y Vejer de la Frontera).
- Huelva: (Matalascañas).
- Córdoba: (Lucena).