Pompeii With Lunch & Wine Tasting from Napoli
The tour will show you something of the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitants of the Town and the flavors of the Campania Ars Vinearia. Join us in this tour and visit the ruins of Pompeii. This guided tour of vineyards will take you to the slopes of the Mount Vesuvius. We will also stop in a local fabric of cameos and corals.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- R/T transfer
- Tour assistance
- Local guide
- Wine Tasting
- 105 €/each
Visit of the ruins of “Pompeii”, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. and brought back to light nearly intact. The tour will show you something of the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitants of the Town. Stop in a local fabric to look at the productive process of Cameos and Corals. Guided tour of vineyards to the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, a stroll through the scents and flavors of the Campania Ars Vinearia. Afterwards, Mediterranean lunch accompanied by Falanghina, Lacryma Christi, Aglianico and many other wines.
- Details and information regarding local operator will be provided on your confirmation Voucher.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour is not available on December 25th and January 1st due to Bank Holidays
- Not included: entrance fees;
- Children up to 3 years old are complimentary (no lunch and tickets included)
- Time indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, ect