Pompei and Napoli Tour, Italy
Visit the ruins of the town of “Pompeii“ and explore the vibrant city of Naples on a unique walking tour.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- R/T transfer
- Tour assistance
- Local guide
Children up to 3 years old are complimentary (no lunch and tickets included)
Visit of the ruins of “Pompeii”, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. and brought back to light nearly intact. The tour will show you a bit of the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitants of the Town. Stop in a local fabric to look at the productive process of Cameos and Corals. In the afternoon, visit of Naples: Piazza del Plebiscito, Gallery Umberto I, The Royal Palace, San Carlo Theatre, the New Castle, Posillipo ( Panoramic area) “Spaccanapoli”, Piazza del Gesù Nuovo.
- Details and information regarding local operator will be provided on your confirmation Voucher.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not included: lunch, entrance fees;
- Children up to 3 years old are complimentary (no lunch and tickets included)
- Time indicated and order of the visits are subject to possible changes due to traffic, strikes, meteorological conditions, ect