Paragliding Progression Course in Huesca
From: 525,00 €
This progression course is the ideal option for those who have already taken an initiation course on paragliding and would like to complete their formation to be able to practice paragliding on their own. It is also perfect for those pilots who have not practiced paragliding for some time and want to restart practicing their hobby. The initiation course and a minimum of 10 flights are necessary to take this course.
- Full equipment
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Transport service
- Theoretical and practical lessons
- 3 learners maximum per instructor
- Video report to reinforce learning
- Flight control book
- Free flight TandemTeam club membership
- APPI 1 discover certification, equivalent to F.A.I parapro 1 (5-day course)
* Extended insurance coverage available: Federation Licence for 3 months
You should bring:
- High trekking boots
- Long sleeve tee
- Course: 525 €/person
During theory lessons, you will learn some basic knowledge on aerodynamics, aerology, meteorology and how to use the radio communication as well as how to take-off, fly, approximate and landing.
Regarding inflation and control, be it in a flat land or with a slight slope, you will learn the different parts of the glider and how to inflate it.
Concerning the take-off and landing processes, you will be at a slope of 12 meters vertical drop. You will launch the paraglider by running off the moderate slope with the glider inflated, until it lifts you off your feet.
Once you will have learnt how to take-off and landing, you will perform longer flights and the vertical drop may be from 300 to 1300m, practicing the approximation to the landing area. There will be an instructor in charge of the take-off and the flight, and another one in charge of the landing at the landing area.
Video reports of the flights will be used as assessment for possible future rectifications in take-off, flight, approximation and landing processes.
- Lective hours: 40 (normally between 9 and 13h and 17 and 21h)
- Duration: 5 days.
- Vertical drop: from 300 to 1350 metres.
- 10-12 flights (5 of them would be at more than 1000m, depending on weather conditions)