Paragliding Advanced Training Course in Huesca
From: 575,00 €
This advanced training course is perfect for pilots who want to get started into thermal flying, taking advantage of thermal and dynamic airflows to make longer flights. You will learn different flying methods as well as diverse landing techniques. To take this course, you would need to have completed the previous Progression Course and to have already made, at least, 10 flights.
- Full equipment
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Transport service
- Use of the performance tandem only if it is necessary to reinforce the phase in which the explained techniques of thermal, ears, etc. will be applied.
- Theoretical and practical lessons
- Video report to reinforce learning
- Flight control book
- Free flight TandemTeam club membership
- APPI 3 pilot explore certification, equivalent to F.A.I parapro 3 (theoretical and practical examination)
You should bring:
- High trekking boots
- Long sleeve tee
- Course: 575 €/person
During theory lessons, you will acquire the main knowledge on aerology, weather, mechanics of flight, air-laws, piloting and equipment.
In practice lessons, you will get the ability to set a flight plan and adapt it to conditions and terrain. You will improve your piloting techniques and solidify your approach skills and decent accuracy, allowing you to widen your flight range with a high level of safety.
Video reports of the flights will be used as assessment for possible future rectifications to the different techniques.
All flights are guided through radio communication. Regardless the explanation of the take-off, flight and landing processes, the learner will have a radio to be in constant communication with the two instructors that will be in charge of him and who will give him the instructions and corrections for the exercise. Flights are submitted to weather conditions depending on the learner’s level.
- Lective hours: 40 (normally between 9 and 13h and 17 and 21h)
- Duration: 5 days.
- Vertical drop: 1350 metres.
- 10 or more flights.
- You will take-off and land in, at least, 5 different zones (depending on weather conditions)
- Reduced groups for a more personalized attention to get better results in your flight.
- The instructors will be with you during the flights, guiding you during the whole process.