Palau Güell, Ramblas & Boqueria Market Guided Tour, Barcelona
From: 30,00 €
We will begin the tour with a guided tour of the most iconic places on Las Ramblas, such as the Boquería Market. We will continue the journey into Palau Güell, one of Gaudi’s first projects, cataloged as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Then, if the option “With Tapas” has been selected, we will go to the famous Café de l’Òpera, an elegant modernist style venue in where we can enjoy a tapas tasting.
- Bilingual guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Walking tour in las Ramblas and la Boqueria Market.
- Entrance and guided visit to the Palau Güell.
- Only if tapas tasting option is selected: Tapas tasting in the restaurant Cafè de l’Òpera: 4 tapas per person (Spanish omelette, jam, croquettes and potatoes with “brava” sauce) and 1 drink (to choose between a glass of wine, beer, soft-drink or water).
- Entrance to basilica of Santa Maria del Pi.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
With tapas degustation:
- Adults: 40 €/each
- Children (4-9 years): 34 €/each
No tapas degustation:
- Adults: 30 €/each
- Children (4-9 years): 26 €/each
We will meet in our office located at the heart of Las Ramblas. From there we will take you to the most emblematic places in Las Ramblas, among them we will visit La Boqueria Market. This market where you can find all types of fresh food has become one of the most important attractions in Barcelona. We will continue our tour discovering the Güell Palace, a building designed by the architect Antoni Gaudi during the first stage of his career. That period has been designated by the historians as the oriental style, because clearly the architect got his inspiration from the Spanish Islamic art, especially mudéjar. This building has been listed World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. For those people who bought the tour without the tapas option our visit will finish here. They are free to remain inside the building as long as they wish.
For those people who bought the tour with the tapas option we will continue our visit going to the restaurant Cafè de l’Òpera. This is an elegant place decorated in modernist style which has been working as a catering since the end of the XVIII century. The establishment is located in the very heart of las Ramblas, just in front the Liceo’s Opera.