Paddle surf tour in San José in Cabo de Gata, Almería
From: 20,00 €
The number of followers of this sport is constantly increasing because of the things you get to discover. It’s quite easy, versatile and suitable for all ages and audiences. When the sea is calm, you can enjoy a route observing the sea bottom. If the day is windy, you can enjoy long trips with no effort. Along with the waves, it’s like surf, but easier!
- All material required: life vest, row, waterproof box, instructor-guide
- Accidents and civil liability insurances
- Experienced and certified instructors
- 28 €/each (over 12 years old)
- 20 €/each (between 8 and 12 years old)
The city centre of San José is the capital of the Natural Park since it’s the biggest settlement of the park and provides with all the services needed. It is part of the Níjar region. The houses in the city are small white-wall buildings regulated by the law of natural parks.
San José was a fish village. Nowadays it is fundamentally touristic. That is why facilities like the seaport have been built.