Open Water Scuba Diving Course in Mas Pinell, Girona.
From: 340,00 €
Looking forward to become a Scuba Diver certified? This course is at your fingertips! The Open Water Course consist in a theory class, practical pool class and four open sea dives. Our professional diver instructors will give the most in your learning and safety. The centre offers a wide availability adapted to your needs. A unique opportunity to take your next step in the world of scuba diving, in an ideal environment for your practice.
- Digital study material
- Theory class
- Practical pool class
- Practical class in the sea
- Necessary Scuba Diving material during the course
- Liability insurance
- Diving international certificate (SSI)
- Professional Trainer
What to bring?
- Swimming Costume
- Open Water Diver: 340€/person
- Open Water Diver Extended: 420€/person
- Medas Islands, the place in the Mediterranean Sea with the greatest biodiversity of species. Thousands of divers, visit this spot throughout the year. Undoubtedly, a unique opportunity to move forward in the world of diving, in a privileged environment for this practice.
- If you want to intensify your experience, join the “extended” courses. Designed for those who eager to consolidate knowledge, gain confidence and experience in order to be more prepared for future dives. This course lasts five days and counts with seven open sea dives.
- All material necessary to carry out the activity successfully, is provided. Instructors will recommend and give advice on the equipment that suits you best.
- Our courses are based on standards given by international organizations. Students will be certified with the respective diplomas globally recognised.
- From the age of 10 with maternal or parental authorisation.
- 8 people.
- ID card.