Open Water Scuba Diving Course in Dubai, UAE
From: 385,00 €
The Open Water Diver Course is a three-day program that helps you gain the knowledge and skills needed to become a PADI-certified diver. Once you enroll in this course, you will start by going through e-Learning materials to learn about the theories of diving. There’s no need to hurry as you can study the online lessons at home and at your own pace. The in-water training will be held at the beach of Dukes Hotel in Dubai where you can apply your new knowledge and skills in confined waters before proceeding to open water dives. Our PADI-certified scuba instructors will be with you every step of the way to ensure the dives are both safe and fun!
- Complete diving equipment.
- Personalized attention by a professional instructor.
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for swimming.
- Clothes to change.
- 385 €/person
*E-Learning Course (add-on): 91,65 €/person
The Open Water Diving lessons involve a combination of nine dives: five confined water and four open water dives. No need to purchase or rent scuba diving equipment, we will provide them for you as they are included in the package.
Upon completion, you will receive a certification from PADI and you’ll be qualified to dive to a depth of 18m with a dive buddy. For children (10 – 14 years old) who completed this course, they will be certified to dive to a depth of 12m with a guardian or a PADI Pro.
How to start e-Learning
Within 24 hours after sending your payment, you will receive an email from PADI containing a redeem code. Use this redeem code to create an account and log-in to the PADI website to be granted access to The Open Water Manual or Open Water Touch is divided into 5 sections and contains interactive presentations, videos, audios, and other reading materials about the course. There will be a final assessment and a table exam at the end of the e-Learning course to gauge if you are ready for the actual lessons in the water.
*Note: You must pass the e-Learning segment before the end of the course.
Open Water Diving pre-requisites
Interested participants should:
- be at least 10 years old
- be in good health
- know how to swim
Things you should know
- You must read the first 2 chapters of the e-Learning course before starting the dive sessions.
- It usually takes 2 or 3 days to finish the course but it also depends on your performance – we want to be sure that you’re confident enough when under water.
- The diving sessions don’t have to be 3 consecutive days, you can take the succeeding session/s on a later date as long as it is within 6 months of the first one. Just let us know and we would be happy to arrange the sessions at a time that is convenient for you.
- You can always contact us if you have questions or need any help.