Open Water diving course in Altea, Alicante
From: 330,00 €
Experience the real submarine adventure with the Open Water Diving course, renowned world-wide. With this course you will be able to do 18m-deep-immersions next to a professional diver.
- All material required.
- Medical certificate
- OWD with Online Theory: 330 €
- OWD with Presential Theory: 350 €
The municipality of Altea has a wide variety of terrains. You can find beaches, mountains up to 1129m like the mountain of Bernia, orchards and cliffs, small bays… and, in the middle of this canvas, paths, bridges, houses and hermitages.
The coast is 8 km long and it goes from Albir to Mascarat. In Altea’s beaches, such as the beach of Roda or Olla, you can do all kinds of water sports. Solsida is where smaller beaches start to appear, like Mascarat or Galera, where smugglers and Barbary pirates used to dock.
The OWD has 3 parts:
- Theory: The SSI learning method allows you to choose when you want to study, following your own rhythm. In the pool and confined water training you will put into practice everything you have learned.
- Pool or confined water training: the instructor will adapt the equipment so you feel as much comfortable as possible. You will have enough time to practice and adapt to the submarine environment before starting in the open waters.
- Open Water sessions: at least 4 open water immersions will be completed, so you can try everything you learned before.