Open Water Diver course in Mallorca, Balearic Islands
From: 415,00 €
If a complete course that will get you a world-wide-diver certificate is what you’re looking for, this is the perfect course for you. You will dive up to 18m deep without an instructor.
- All material required
- Educational material
- Certification rates
- Diving insurance
- Ability to swim
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Medical certificate that allows you to dive
- 415 €/person
Mallorca equals world-wide-known beautiful beaches and small bays. But it’s not only about that! It’s also about nature, culture, water sports… There are many reasons to travel to Mallorca.
This island outstands because of its diversity. Throughout all of its coast you can find some of the best small bays and and sand areas in the Mediterranean: white sand beaches with all kinds of services, mixing with little pinewoods and cliffs in the north. Its crystal clear waters are ideal for relaxing baths and doing water sports, such as scuba diving, windsurf, fishing, sailing or even surfing.
Also its nature is outstanding. Around 40% of it is protected. Important spots worth visiting are Sierra de Tramuntana and Cabrera’s Archipelago Maritime-Terrestrial National Park, an hour away.
Each corner in Mallorca is a nice surprise. There are many itineraries and paths to walk that will discover you the diversity of the island.
The course will follow these steps:
- Diving theory. The basis of this discipline will be taught. It can be done online, or at the school.
- Diving practice in a pool. You will learn how the equipment works and some skills you will later use in the sea.
- Sea immersions. You will do 4 immersions in the sea from our boat. The first two will not exceed 12m. The last two ones will not exceed 18m. You will apply everything you learned with the theory and the pool.