Open Water Diver course in Cape Palos, Murcia
From: 370,00 €
This activity’s goal is to teach all the basis so the diver can perform on his own. This way you will be able to enjoy breathing under the water, neutral buoyancy, weightlessness… Once you’re finished you will get your diver certificate, valid world-wide.
- Practice: 5 immersions in which you will learn how to use the equipment and adapt to the underwater environment.
- Theory: 5 theoretical lessons in which you will acquire diving knowledge.
Student kit included:
- A DVD.
- Five-chapter theory book.
- Book on the diving computer.
- Diary in which you will write down every immersion you do.
- Boat transport.
- Facilities in our diving center.
- 370 €/person
Cape Palos, in the most southern spot of La Manga in Murcia, has a very particular orography, which make sport diving spectacular and constant throughout the year. Mediterranean waters are ideal for scuba diving, specially in the warmest months. But in this concrete part of the sea, is ideal all the time.