Off-piste skiing course in Candanchu, Aragonese Pyrenees
From: 80,00 €
Off-piste skiing is an sport challenge for all the ski lovers. It is no doubt that it offers endless possibilities that will help you to fight your ski resort routine. This experience will give you the adventure touch that your ski descents need while your guided by our certified and specialized professionals. We offer private lessons, in pairs or even in a group of friends so that you can focus on get what you really need.
- An experienced high mountain UIAGM guide / specialized alpine ski
- Safety equipment (an avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe)
- 3 class hours
- Advice and technical support in the choice of the equipment
- Assistance insurance during the course period
- Ski equipment
- 2 hours course (from 1 to 4 people): 80 €
- 3 hours course (from 1 to 4 people): 120 €
Aragonese Pyrenees goes from the Occidental Valleys that are next to Navarra to La Ribagorza and its high mountains, next to the border with Catalonia. Aragonese Pyrenees is considered to have the highest tops in Spain. It has in total 188 tops over 3000 meters, like Aneto, Posets and el Monte Perdido.
Aragonese Pyrenees still have the traditions and popular architecture in its towns that give us amazing landscapes.
Protected areas and natural parks, high mountains and glaciers that remind us of the origin of the mountains, and the savage rivers and adventures.
*The minimum level required to take the course is the domain of parallel skiing on the red and black slopes. It is also aimed at those initiated in off-piste skiing who wish to improve.