Light sail course in Los Alcázares, Murcia
From: 60,00 €
- Weekends (Saturday 2 hours, Sundays 2 hours)
- 5 sessions, 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
If you like water sports in which the wind is basic, you’re in the right place. Mar Menor is one of the main destinations for sailing, windsurf and kitesurf. Its quiet, calm waters and constant winds make it an easy, safe place.
- All material required
- Specialized monitor
“SPRINT” COURSE: 60€/each.
WEEK COURSE: 90€/each.
Murcia is surprising when it comes to wind sports. Even more if you refer to Mar Menor. Mar Menor is a salt water coastal lagoon (the largest in Spain) with no more than 7m deep. A 22km-long sand stripe, called La Manga, isolates it from the Mediterranean sea.¡
More about the activity
Learn the basics and soon you will be able to sail on your own.
Preparing the boat, hoisting the sails.
- Sailing and controlling the boat.
- Starts at the beach, return sailing.
- Sail in any boat with this course.
Become a real sailor and enjoy the sea