Level 3 Freediving course in Mas Pinell, Girona
From: 370,00 €
With this Level 3 course you will be able to reach the top in the development of freediving. It is specialized in performing deep freediving dives, where you will acquire the knowledge, skills and confidence to take you to the highest level of freediving. Also adapted for those interested in participating in freediving competitions. Located in Mas Pinell, Girona, coast of Costa Brava, you will learn in one of the best natural environments.
- Digital material.
- Theory class.
- Practical class in pool.
- Practical class in the sea.
- Necessary material during the freediving course.
- Liability insurance
- Freediving international certificate.
- Professional Trainer.
- Medical certificate.
What to bring?
- Swimming Costume
- Level 3 Freediving course: 370€/person
- To access this course, it´s necessary to be certified in Freediving Level 2 or equivalent and have a minimum of 30 registered freediving dives.
- The Level 3 Free Diving course counts with a theory class, a practical class in the pool and a practical class in the sea. During the theory part, we will discover new concepts related to the physiology of our body. This, will help us understand new techniques, such as the “Mouth Fill” (an indispensable technique for deep freediving) and the CFR (a new basic training technique for elite free divers). The practical class will help us learn how to perform the new techniques efficiently and safely.
- The main purpose of this course is to achieve a 3,5 min of static free dive (STA), an average of 75 meters distance on dynamic freediving (DYN) and a depth of 30m to 40m of constant weight (CTW).
- All material necessary to carry out the activity successfully, is provided by the centre.
- Our freediving courses are based on standards given by international organizations. Students will be certified with the respective diplomas globally recognised.
- From the age of 18.
- 8 people.
- ID card.
- From 29th to 2nd of June 2020.
- From 19th to 23rd of June 2020.
- From 23rd to 27th of October 2020.
- From 20th to 24th of November 2020.
*For a min. of 3 people it´s possible to rearrange new dates, depending on the availability of the centre.