Level 2 Freediving course in Mas Pinell, Girona
From: 300,00 €
This course allows you to take your freediving skills to the next level. In this advanced training, we will increase knowledge and gain further understanding in natural adaptations to freediving, such as advanced offset ears techniques as well as training methods. Located in Mas Pinell, Girona, coast of Costa Brava, you will learn in one of the best natural environments.
- Digital material.
- Theory class.
- Practical class in pool.
- Practical class in the sea.
- Necessary material during the freediving course.
- Liability insurance
- Freediving international certificate.
- Professional Trainer.
- Medical certificate.
What to bring?
- Swimming Costume
- Freediving advanced course (Level 2): 300€/person
- To access this course, it´s necessary to be certified in Freediving Level 1 or equivalent and have a minimum of 6 registered freediving dives.
- In Freediving SSI Level2 course, you will be given all the necessary theoretical and practical techniques.
- In this theory class, we will undertake a deeper study in physical and physiology understanding of freediving and be able to understand further techniques such as free-falls. During the practical class we will improve the techniques (STA)(DYN) learned in Level 1 and put into practice free-falls techniques.
- The main purpose of this course is to achieve a 2,5 min of static free dive (STA), an average of 50 meters distance on dynamic freediving (DYN) and a depth of 20m to 30m of constant weight (CTW).
- All material necessary to carry out the activity successfully, is provided by the centre.
- Our freediving courses are based on standards given by international organizations. Students will be certified with the respective diplomas globally recognised.
- From the age of 15 with maternal or parental authorisation.
- 8 people.
- ID card.
- From 24th to 27th of April 2020.
- From 29th to 1st of June 2020.
- From 12 to 15th of June 2020.
- From 19th to 22nd of June 2020.
- From 25th to 28th of September 2020.
- From 23rd to 26th of October 2020.
- From 20th to 23rd of November 2020.
*For a min. of 3 people it´s possible to rearrange new dates, depending on the availability of the centre.