Level 1 Freediving course in Mas Pinell, Girona
From: 250,00 €
Freediving SSI Level1 o AIDA 2* course, is a step forward to the world of freediving. This program introduces the training & knowledge to free dive in deep sea waters. Located in Mas Pinell, Girona, coast of Costa Brava, you will learn in one of the best natural environments. This course is aimed to those who in addition to the techniques of Freediving pool course, desire to develop their abilities in time and depth in the sea.
- Digital material.
- Theory class.
- Practical class in pool.
- Practical class in the sea.
- Necessary material during the freediving course.
- Liability insurance
- Freediving international certificate.
- Professional Trainer.
- Medical certificate
What to bring?
- Swimming Costume
- Freediving Level 1 course: 250€/person
- In Freediving SSI Level1 o AIDA 2* course, you will be given all the necessary theoretical and practical techniques
- The theory class includes a physical and physiology study of freediving, for a basic understanding of breathing, relaxing, concentration and security techniques, necessary for a good freediving performance. During the practical class we will learn how to be efficient in static freediving methods (STA) as well as dynamic freediving (DYN) and Constant Weight freediving (CWT)
- The main purpose of this course is to achieve a time range above 1 minute of static free dive (STA), as well as an average of 30 meters distance on dynamic freediving (DYN) and a depth of 10m to 20m of constant weight freediving (CTW).
- All material necessary to carry out the activity successfully, is provided by the centre.
- Our freediving courses are based on standards given by international organizations. Students will be certified with the respective diplomas globally recognised.
- From the age of 12 with maternal or parental authorisation.
- 8 people.
- ID card.
- From 24th to 26th of April 2020.
- From 29th to 31th of May 2020.
- From 12 to 14th of June 2020.
- From 19th to 21th of June 2020.
- From 25th to 27th of September 2020.
- From 23rd to 25th of October 2020.
- From 20th to 22st of November 2020.
*For a min. of 3 people it´s possible to rearrange new dates, depending on the availability of the centre.