Kitesurf course in Roquetas de Mar, Almería
This trendy sport’s got everyone all worked up. We feature the perfect conditions to begin with no risks in this discipline. Caution! It’s highly addictive. It will change your life. Wind days suddenly become opportunities, strong waves become challenges.
Our highly qualified instructors will teach you everything you need to know to get along with the weather and the sea.
With your reservation we donate 5% of our income to reforestation or beach cleaning, you choose it
What does it include?
- Kitesurf board
- Civil liability and accidents insurance
- IKO (International Kitesurf Organization) card included in the price for the 9-hour full course
- Basic course of 1 day: 3 hours only for 75 €
- Medium course of 2 days: 6 hours only for 140 €
- Course and card of 3 days: 9 hours only for 200 €
Roquetas offers infinite possibilities for doing group sports. Running or biking through the coast, diving in unique undersea landscapes, windsurf, paddle surf, kayak, sailing, beaches… Choose your favourite!
Roquetas de Mar is located in Almería, Andalucía, Spain. Crowded beaches or quieter, natural places is what you can find in Roquetas de Mar. Beaches in Aguadulce are really beautiful and urban, very crowded, with beach bars. Find what you are looking for!
More about the activity
Once the course is over you will be highly skilled in the following aspects:
- Personal and group safety.
- Real practice experiences.
- Risk possibilities analysis.
- Techniques to keep developing yourself.
- Correct behaviours.
- Required equipments, pros and cons.
On good-weather-days, we will take you to the best areas so you learn in quite a few days. Enjoy the sea in its pure essence.