Kitesurf Course in Caleta of Famara, Lanzarote
From: 270,00 €
For us, the most important thing is you, so all our efforts will be directed and exclusively to make that to the end of the day you have the feeling of having learned and made the most of your time and money. We offer a personalized service in Kitesurf Course in Caleta of Famara, Lanzarote that makes you feel at home, echoing all your needs and concerns.
- Complete equipment (Kite, Bar, Leash, Harness, Vest, Helmet, Radios and Table).
- Transfers from our Center to the beach.
- IKO Official Diploma accrediting your level.
- Insurance of Civil Liability and Accidents.
- Possibility of pick up at the hotel.
- *Maximum number of people per monitor: 2 students.
- 3 days course (9 hours): 270 €
- 5 days course (15 hours): 450 €
- 7 days course (21 hours): 600 €
Lanzarote also called the “Hawaii of Europe”, thanks to the surfing´s quality on the island and its countless waves for all levels. It is the most northern island of the Canary Islands and unique for its landscapes, with an area of 845.94 km² it is the fourth largest island of the archipelago.
In Lanzarote you can find perfect waves for surfers of all levels, every day of the year. There is always a place that works well according to the conditions of wind, tide and swells. The best time for surfing in Lanzarote is from early September until the beginning of April.