Kayak tour + cliff jumping + zip wire above the sea in Cala Saint Vicenç, Mallorca
From: 55,00 €
- Plaça Vella, 8, Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain. See map
- 3 hours.
This full kayak tour offers a unique adventure. You will enjoy the amazing waters, climb, jump, dive in the waters, or hang from a zip wire of over 70m high. In the beginning, basic concepts will be reviewed before sailing. Minimum age recommended is 7 years old.
- Waterproof box
- Kayak and technical material
- Certified guide provided with:
- first aid kit
- smartphone and radio
- rescue material & support
Required to bring:
- Water (1,5 L. minimum/each)
- Waterproof shoes/ flip flops
- Sun cream
- Group Tour: 55 €/person
- Private Tour: 90 €/person
Mallorca equals world-wide-known beautiful beaches and small bays. But it’s not only about that! It’s also about nature, culture, water sports… There are many reasons to travel to Mallorca.
This island outstands because of its diversity. Throughout all of its coast, you can find some of the best small bays and sand areas in the Mediterranean: white sand beaches with all kinds of services, mixing with little pinewoods and cliffs in the north. Its crystal clear waters are ideal for relaxing baths and doing water sports, such as scuba diving, windsurf, fishing, sailing or even surfing.
Also, its nature is outstanding. Around 40% of it is protected. Important spots worth visiting are Sierra de Tramuntana and Cabrera’s Archipelago Maritime-Terrestrial National Park, an hour away.
Each corner in Mallorca is a nice surprise. There are many itineraries and paths to walk that will discover the diversity of the island.
Regarding the company:
- Lack of participants: conduct an alternative activity.
- Bad weather: Postponing the reservation or cancelling the reservation with no cost.