Jet Ski tour Las Marinas in Denia, Alicante
From: 80,00 €
We see the waters surrounding the Natural Park of the Montgo Park, from there we can see the impressive Cabo San Antonio and the entire city of Denia presided by the iconic castle of Denia. During the tour you will pass through different coves that end up forming the showcase landscape that can be enjoyed in this area.
- Qualified monitors
- Neoprene suits
- Accident and civil liability insurance
- 80 €/ jet ski
Denia is a port city on the east coast of Spain bathed by the Mediterranean. Tourism is a destination of great interest, both for the breadth of their offerings, as for the high quality of their products. The commercial life of the city develops around Marqués de Campo Street and the other adjacent streets.
Denia has about 20 km of coastline, in which its beaches stand out mainly both in the north and in the south of the city. Another of its most characteristic elements is the Sierra del Montgó, a Natural Park, which separates the boundaries between Dénia and Jávea and extends to form Cabo San Antonio.
In short, its more than 20 km of coastline, with fine sandy beaches and crystalline waters, in addition to its peculiar demography, its proximity to the Balearic Islands and the environmental wealth of the Montgó Natural Park, make Denia a tourist referent of the Spanish Levant.
- No need for nautical certification and accompanied by a guide / monitor
- From the age of 16 with paternal authorization
- The companions from 6 years depending on the excursion (ask)
- Identification document
- Contact phone and email
- The use of a lifejacket is mandatory
- The bikes have a man-overboard device that will be connected to the pilot’s vest.
- The bikes have the most advanced security systems.
- The minimum distance between each motorcycle is 50 meters.
- During the outings, the water bikes must respect a distance of 200 meters from the beach.
- The entrances and exits of the port until the entry markers of the entrance must be carried out at a maximum speed of 3 knots.
- Before each departure, the monitor will carry out a briefing of mandatory safety regulations and navigation in convoys.
- Those who do not respect these measures will block their Jet Ski and will be towed to the base port.