Jet Ski Tour in Malvarrosa Beach, Valencia
From: 80,00 €
With this activity, you will be able to enjoy a funny, speedy and exciting tour in which we travel along Malvarrosa Beach. A wonderful adventure that will permit us to observe the incredible city of Valencia from the sea, and all of these while having fun navigating the Valencian coast with incredible water vehicles.
- Certified instructors
- Life jackets
- RC and accident insurance
- 80 €/jet ski
Malvarrosa Beach is located in Valencia, Spain. Its name and the neighbour surrounding it are originated in 1848 due to the gardener Felix Robillard, who was the head gardener in the Botanic Garden.
Nowadays, this wide and open beach presents a lively aspect both on the beach itself, due to the amount of services that it offers; and on the seafront that delimits it, whose construction began in 1990 and nowadays is composed of restaurants and coffee shops. It has lifeguard stations and an area adapted for disabled people.
- No nautical qualification required and accompanied by a guide/monitor
- From 16 years old with parental authorization.
- Accompanying persons from the age of 6 depending on the excursion (consult).
- The use of a life jacket is compulsory.
- Jet Skis have a man overboard device that will be connected to the rider’s vest.
- Jet Skis have the most advanced safety systems.
- Minimum distance of 50 meters between each Jet Ski.
- During the tours, the Jet Skis must respect a distance of 200 metres from the beach.
- The entry and departure from the port to the entrance markers of the estuary must be done at a maximum speed of 3 knots.
- Before each departure, the monitor will give a briefing on the compulsory safety rules and navigation in convoy.
- Those who do not respect these measures will have their Jet Ski blocked and towed to the base port.