Jet Ski Tour in Cabo de la Nao in Denia, Alicante
From: 200,00 €
This tour crosses the most beautiful natural landscapes of the Alicante coast, Cabos like those of San Antonio, black, Prim and La Nao; beaches like the White cove, Sardinera, Portixol and Les Rotes in addition to small islands and rocks will make of this route a true adventure. A stop in a place with crystalline and blue waters will mark the halfway point of the route and after a well-deserved rest, we will resume our journey to continue with our incredible excursion.
- Certified instructors
- Life jackets
- RC and accident insurance
- 200 €/jet ski
Denia is a port city on the east coast of Spain, surrounded by the Mediterranean. It is a very interesting tourist destination, both for the wide range of offers and the high quality of its products. The commercial life of the city is developed around the Marqués de Campo street and the other adjacent streets.
Denia has about 20 km of coastline, where the beaches in both the northern and southern parts of the city stand out. Another of its most characteristic elements is the Sierra del Montgó, a Natural Park, which separates the limits between Denia and Jávea and extends to form Cape San Antonio.
In short, its more than 20 km of coastline, with fine sand beaches and crystalline waters, as well as its peculiar demography. Its proximity to the Balearic Islands and the environmental richness of the Montgó Natural Park, make Denia a tourist reference point in the Spanish Levant.
- No nautical qualification required and accompanied by a guide/monitor
- From 16 years old with parental authorization.
- Accompanying persons from the age of 6 depending on the excursion (consult).
- The use of a life jacket is compulsory.
- Jet Skis have a man overboard device that will be connected to the rider’s vest.
- Jet Skis have the most advanced safety systems.
- Minimum distance of 50 meters between each Jet Ski.
- During the tours, the Jet Skis must respect a distance of 200 metres from the beach.
- The entry and departure from the port to the entrance markers of the estuary must be done at a maximum speed of 3 knots.
- Before each departure, the monitor will give a briefing on the compulsory safety rules and navigation in convoy.
- Those who do not respect these measures will have their Jet Ski blocked and towed to the base port.