Jet Ski Tour in Alboraya, Valencia
From: 130,00 €
During this tour, we will leave the port and head north to visit the crystalline waters surrounding the towns of Alboraya and Pobla de Farnals. During the journey, there will be a brief break and a bath. From that point, we will head south to return to the Marina of Valencia. Speed, adrenaline and new experiences are the main points that will mark your journey.
- Certified instructors
- Life jackets
- RC and accident insurance
- 130 €/jet ski
Alboraya is a town in the Autonomous Community of Valencia, Spain. It belongs to the province of Valencia and is located in the region of Huerta Norte. It had a census population of 24 031 inhabitants in 2017, making it the second town of the region after Burjasot. It is mainly known for its horchata and chufa.
- No nautical qualification required and accompanied by a guide/monitor
- From 16 years old with parental authorization.
- Accompanying persons from the age of 6 depending on the excursion (consult).
- The use of a life jacket is compulsory.
- Jet Skis have a man overboard device that will be connected to the rider’s vest.
- Jet Skis have the most advanced safety systems.
- Minimum distance of 50 meters between each Jet Ski.
- During the tours, the Jet Skis must respect a distance of 200 metres from the beach.
- The entry and departure from the port to the entrance markers of the estuary must be done at a maximum speed of 3 knots.
- Before each departure, the monitor will give a briefing on the compulsory safety rules and navigation in convoy.
- Those who do not respect these measures will have their Jet Ski blocked and towed to the base port.