Jet Ski tour from Puerto de Chipiona, Cádiz.
From: 80,00 €
Eager for adrenalin and speed? Come and enjoy our Jet Ski Tours, from the fastest to the longest. In both you will enjoy the adventure of visiting stranded boats and unexplored bays. Enter the spectacular Natural Park of Doñana full of flamingos and swim in its wild beaches. The coast of Chipiona has secrets that can only be discovered by jet ski. Book now, places are limited!
- Professional Guide.
- 2-seater Jet Ski.
- Water or soda (In Great Experience Tour)
- Adrenalin Tour (30 min): 70 €/jet ski
- Experience Tour (60 min): 120 €/ jet ski
- Total Tour (90 min): 175€/ jet ski
- Great Experience Tour (150 min): 235 €/ jet ski
Each of these jet skis tours has its charm and, whatever you choose, living the best experience is guaranteed. All tours run along the coast of Chipiona, visiting different bays and beaches, while enjoying the speed provided by the jet skis.
Adrenalin Tour (30 min)
Exit point; Chipiona Harbour. We will visit “EL BARCO DEL ARROZ”, an abandoned merchant ship hand in hand with our expert guide.
In 1994, this boat, loaded with 6,080 tons of rice, run aground the continental shelf. The rice inside puffed so much that it split the boat in two! In this excursion you will learn more about its history and be able to get into it by exploring from the bow to the stern, take pictures and experience very close this fantastic and historical phenomenon.
Experience tour (60 min)
Exit Point; Chipiona Harbour straight to the reef of Piedra Salmedina. Further on, we will visit “EL BARCO DE ARROZ” merchant ship with a curious history and finally we will visit the splendid Natural Park of Doñana, at the mouth of the Gualdaquivir river.
Total Tour (90 min)
Exit Point; Chipiona Harbour, we will visit the beaches of Regla and las Tres Piedras, the Island of Piedra Salmedina and the unavoidable visit to the historic Rice Boat, passing through the Natural Park of Doñana and reaching the Flamingo´s Lagoon and return to starting point.
Great Experience Tour (150 min)
Exit Point; Chipiona Harbour, we will visit the beaches of Regla and las Tres Piedras, the Island of Piedra Salmedina and the unavoidable visit to the historic Rice Boat, passing through the Natural Park of Doñana reaching the Flamingo´s Lagoon. We will continue up the Guadalquivir River until we get to “Brazo de la Torre”, where we will make a stop to enjoy the amazing flora and fauna of this unique park.
- No licence required as you will be hand in hand with our professional guides.
- For people age 16 and over (Under age with maternal/Paternal authorization) ´
- The partner must be over the age of 6.
- ID Card or passport.
- Customers who drive irresponsibly will be expelled from the tour or circuit and will not be refunded the amount paid.
- Both jet ski drivers are allowed to drive. Ask conditions.
- Customers must take the security measures prescribed by the company.
- As an environmental standard and care of the seas, throwing any object to the sea is prohibited.