Jet Ski Tour Cape San Antonio in Denia, Alicante
From: 130,00 €
At the beginning of this tour, we leave the port and head for Javea, going through the Cape of San Antonio Natural Park until we reach it, just a few metres from the mountain to realise how high it is, more than 200 metres high. There we will be able to enjoy its incredible waters and then start our way back to the port.
- Qualified instructors.
- Lifeguard vest.
- Neoprene suit.
- 130 €/jet ski
Denia is a port city on the east coast of Spain bathed by the Mediterranean. Tourism is a destination of great interest, both for the breadth of their offerings, as for the high quality of their products. The commercial life of the city develops around Marqués de Campo Street and the other adjacent streets.
Denia has about 20 km of coastline, in which its beaches stand out mainly both in the north and in the south of the city. Another of its most characteristic elements is the Sierra del Montgó, a Natural Park, which separates the boundaries between Dénia and Jávea and extends to form Cabo San Antonio.
In short, its more than 20 km of coastline, with fine sandy beaches and crystalline waters, in addition to its peculiar demography, its proximity to the Balearic Islands and the environmental wealth of the Montgó Natural Park, make Denia a tourist referent of the Spanish Levant.
Requirements to carry out the activity:
- There is no need for a nautical qualification and you will be accompanied by a guide/monitor.
- From the age of 16 with parental authorisation.
- Accompanying persons from the age of 6 depending on the excursion (consult).
- Identity document.
- The use of a life jacket is obligatory.
- The jet ski have a man overboard device that will be connected to the pilot’s vest.
- The jet ski have the most advanced safety systems.
- The minimum distance between each jet ski is 50 meters.
- During the departures the jet skis must respect a distance of 200 meters from the beach.
- The entrances and exits from the port to the entrance beacons of the mouth must be made at a maximum speed of 3 knots.
- Before each start the monitor will brief you on the mandatory safety and convoy navigation rules.
- Those who do not respect these measures will have their Jet Ski blocked and they will be towed to the base port.