Jet Ski tour around Punta Albir in Altea, Alicante
From: 80,00 €
On this excursion we will leave Portosenso passing by Isla de l’Olla and by small beaches near our port. We will have the opportunity to see the beautiful town of Altea from the sea, with its white houses and the church on high, which with its two blue domes is imposed on the entire municipality. We will continue until we reach the Albir and the beginning of the Sierra Helada, in which we will see the lighthouse, built in 1863.
- Qualified monitors.
- Neoprene suits.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
- 80 €/ jet ski
Altea is located in the province of Alicante. One hour north of Alicante airport and 142 km south of Valencia airport. This beautiful Mediterranean village, between Benidorm and Calpe amazes by its natural landscapes, El Morro de Toix or Sierra Helada, with its impressive views, are some of its main attractions.
Altea, protected from the cold winds by the Sierra de Bernia to the North, offers a pleasant microclimate all year round, with average temperatures of 18 degrees. Its population is 23,500 inhabitants, a large percentage of them foreigners, attracted by the light and charm of this Mediterranean village.
In its 8 km of coastline we will find unexpected coves, cliffs and beaches. At Punta de Mascarat, the pebble coves with turquoise and crystalline water invite the practice of nautical sports.
In terms of activity, 20 minutes before the departure there will be a meeting at the meeting point where the equipment will be handed over, the excursion will be planned and a safety talk will be given.
*Minimum age to drive is 16 years.
- No need for nautical certification and accompanied by a guide / monitor
- From the age of 16 with paternal authorization
- The companions from 6 years depending on the excursion (ask)
- Identification document
- Contact phone and email
- The use of a lifejacket is mandatory
- The bikes have a man-overboard device that will be connected to the pilot’s vest.
- The bikes have the most advanced security systems.
- The minimum distance between each motorcycle is 50 meters.
- During the outings, the water bikes must respect a distance of 200 meters from the beach.
- The entrances and exits of the port until the entry markers of the entrance must be carried out at a maximum speed of 3 knots.
- Before each departure, the monitor will carry out a briefing of mandatory safety regulations and navigation in convoys.
- Those who do not respect these measures will block their Jet Ski and will be towed to the base port.