Horseback riding route in Valle de la Orotava, Tenerife
From: 40,00 €
Horseback riding route in Valle de la Orotava, Tenerife. Perfect for nature lovers that want to start in the horse-riding. Valle de la Orotava is located in the north of the island, near to the Teide, which will make you enjoy the experience in the best place.
- Choice between several horse breeds.*
- Horse-riding helmet (included)
- Civil liability insurance.
- Specialized guide that knows the area.
- Refreshment or meal depending on the route.
- All material required.
*Upon request and availability.
- 40€/each (inhabitants)
- 50€/each (not inhabitants)
Valle de La Orotava is located in the north of the island. This spot outstands because of its exciting history. It was known as Taoro during the Guanche era, and there is where the conquering of Tenerife ended.
In the Valle de La Orotava are located the municipalities of La Orotava, Puerto de la Cruz and Realejos, that conform a geological, landscape and agrarian unit.