Hanse 575 Rental full week in Mallorca
From: 4.000,00 €
With this rental, you can have the incredible Hanse 575 “Marina Estrella Four”. This sailboat will delight all sailing lovers, as it perfectly combines elegance with comfort. We assure you will spend an exceptional week on this 15.3 metre boat, with a capacity of 11 people. Without a doubt, a unique opportunity to enjoy your holidays with family and friends.
- Docking at base port
- Other unspecified extras
- Season A: 9450 €
- Season B: 7950 €
- Season C: 7450 €
- Season D: 6950 €
- Season E: 4000 €
* Deposit of 5500 € to be paid at destination
- Charter Pack (end cleaning, gas, bedlinen + towels, outboard engine): 450 €
- Charter Pack second week: 225 €
- Paddle Surf: 120 €
- Bath towel: 10 €
- Reduction deposit insurance (If you hire this extra, a reduced amount will be blocked from your credit card for the deposit.): 400 €
- Gennaker (it is a cross between a genoa (asymmetric) and a spinnaker: 300 €
* The different extras will be paid on boarding, on request at the time of booking and depending on availability.
The Hanse 575 is the perfect cruise yacht, built by Judel/Vrolijk & co, the world’s most successful yacht designer. Indeed, designers have met our demands to create the fastest cruising yacht in its class.
On the other hand, regarding the destination, Mallorca is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in the entire Mediterranean Sea. Its variety of landscapes and coasts is much more important than its reputation for the sun and beaches that attract so many tourists. The transparency of its waters and its turquoise tones sometimes can remind us of Caribbean seas. In some areas of its coast and especially in the northwest, there is always a cove to be discovered. And it is not strange given the inclination of its cliffs that make it impossible to reach many corners and coves by road. A real paradise to walk step by step and enjoy its excitable natural forms.
- From the 1st to 14th August
- From 4th to 31st July
- From 15th to 21st August
- From 6th June to 3rdJuly
- From 22nd August to 25th September
- From 16th May to 5th June
- From 26th September to 16th October
- From 4th January to 15th May
- From 17th October to 1st January (2021)
Hanse 505 (Marina Estrella Four)
- Year: 2017.
- Length: 17,15 m.
- Beam: 5,2 m.
- Draught: 2,85 m.
- Engine: 1 x 107 CV.
- Fuel tank: 520 lts.
- Volume: 810 lts.
- Cabins: 4 doubles, 1crew, 1 double with bunk bed.
- Bathrooms: 3
- Inside Equipment: battery charger 220V, galley, heating, hot water, ice maker, microwave, music system, oven, fridge, tableware, AM/FM radio, radio with CD player, converter to 220V, iPhone plug, fresh water, DVD player, holding tank, gas bottle, gas stove, socket 12V, socket 220V, Mp3 Connection, FUSION WIRELESS LINK, Fans saloon and cabins.
- Outside Equipment: bimini, bow thruster, cockpit speakers, cockpit table, dinghy, electric windlass, outside shower, furling mainsail, sprayhood, cockpit cushions, Sprayhood, self-tacking jib, bilge pump, swim ladder, bathing platform, electric bilge pump, loudspeaker (outside) and shower on deck.
- Navigation equipment: autopilot, binoculars, electronic wind instruments, GPS, plotter, depth sounder, radar, VHF radio, speedometer, AIS, Bowthruster, anchor box, parking included, sails repair kit, tools, hand bearing compass, drag anchor, emergency tiller, first aid kit, inflatable life raft and navigation lights.
Information to consider
- The official boarding time for weekday departures is on Saturdays at 17:00h, and we will always do our best to have the boat ready as soon as possible. If the boat is not ready, a cabin will be provided for you to leave your luggage.
- If you arrive late on Saturday and there is no more staff or light for the check-in, it will be done on Sunday morning by our security guards and you will be able to sleep on board. The boat will be left open with the keys on board.
- It is very important to know your expected arrival time at the base to organize the departures in order of arrival and offer a better service and attention.
- Remember that the checkout time is Friday at 17:00h. at the latest and with a full fuel tank. The late arrival of the boat to the base implies an extra cost of 150€ (+ diving expenses, 100€). Every Friday, divers check the boats for possible breakdowns or blows.
- The disembarkation is on Saturday at 08:00h. We ask you to be on time to facilitate access to the cleaning staff and not to delay the next client. Your collaboration is very important for us and the next clients